Washington DC is an excellent destination for those looking to learn about the global marketplace, or to launch an international career. International foreign language internships in Washington DC allow young professionals to put their language skills to the test in a professional setting, whether in one of the country’s innovative startups, a multinational organization or a nonprofit. Washington DC capital city, is an incredible environment in which to be immersed in languages, who come to live and work in Washington DC.
Responsibilities at international foreign language internships in Washington DC may include:
- Editing written materials and content for print and social media
- Translating newsletters and other customer-facing materials
- Transcribing articles, case studies and blogs
- Attending events and translating in live time
- Checking computer-translated documents for accuracy