Toronto is one of the world’s most multicultural and international business centers. Both multinational corporations and small businesses call Toronto home, and it is regularly named one of the best environments for startups. International business internships in Toronto offer a foot in the door to one of the top global economies. However, the city is famous for more than its business scene. Toronto’s economy is extremely dynamic, with fast growing companies in all sectors.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international business internships in Toronto may include:
- Designing print and digital content
- Conducting audience and business analysis including research and data collection
- Managing social media accounts
- Assisting with data entry and organizing financial records
- Fundraising, investor relations and community outreach