Chile is one of the strongest and fastest-growing economies in South America, making it a regional hub for business and innovation. Santiago is the perfect city for an international internship. International business internships in Chile are not only a chance to learn about a new culture, but are a step towards a career in international business. Depending on the industry sector and the host organization, interns may take on a wide variety of roles.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international business internships in Chile may include:
- Managing social media platforms, monitoring online presence and website SEO
- Assisting with sales and customer service
- Business and data analysis
- Relationship management and business development, building connections with stakeholders both domestically and abroad
- Conducting competitor analysis and market research