Interning in a fast-growing economy like that of Colombia is a unique and incredibly valuable experience. Interns gain an international perspective on their industry sector, and are well-prepared to work internationally in the future. If you’re looking to be immersed in a completely new and vibrant culture, learn a new language and gain professional experience to set yourself apart, consider applying for international business internships in Colombia. Whether you speak Spanish or not, life in Medellín is an incredible experience, and interns are completely immersed in local culture.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at international business internships in Colombia may include:
- Conducting projects focusing on SEO, and digital media presence
- Assisting with expanding digital media presence and developing an online brand
- Sales and outreach with international partners/clients
- Business development and stakeholder outreach as well as fundraising and drafting applications for grants
- Executing a competitor analysis and market research