International business internships in Dublin are the perfect chance for young professionals looking to gain an international perspective. As Ireland’s capital city, Dublin is a fantastic place to learn about international markets and European business culture. The networking opportunities are endless, as are the opportunities for personal and professional growth. Interns can experience the city’s vibrant tech community as well as the impact of major global organizations.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including:
Responsibilities at international business internships in Dublin may include:
- Researching internal processes and comparing against industry standards
- Conducting competitor analysis and preparing reports
- Data analysis and reporting
- Maintaining social media accounts and responding to community members
- Business development, customer support and community outreach