As one of Europe’s most vibrant and international cities, Barcelona is the perfect place to learn about international business. International consulting internships in Barcelona are the perfect chance to gain insight into the inner workings of the Spanish market, while getting a foot in the door of a competitive career field. Learning from top industry professionals and developing contacts are essential to a successful career in consulting, and whether you’re interested in strategy, finance or marketing, there’s nothing more important than hands-on experience.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international consulting internships in Barcelona may include:
- Analyzing and preparing data
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Identifying opportunities for automation through audits and research
- Conducting research on incubator programs to support growth
- Conducting research, preparing reports and presentations