International consulting internships in Canada are the perfect way to gain international exposure in a competitive industry. As one of the world’s most multicultural business hubs, Toronto is home to top firms and professionals from every corner of the globe, and is an excellent place to learn and grow professionally. From local startups to multinational corporations, the city’s companies offer incredible opportunities to network, find mentorship, and launch an international career.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international consulting internships in Canada may include:
- Preparing reports and presentations for clients and internal use
- Conducting research and identifying relevant case studies
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining and automation
- Conducting data analysis based on skill level
- Researching incubator programs to support company growth