From Accenture to Ernst & Young, Hong Kong is a city filled with the world’s most prestigious and competitive consulting agencies. The city is known globally as a hub for successful business and strategy, and is home to top professionals from every corner of the planet. International consulting internships in Hong Kong offer a unique opportunity to stand out from the crowd. In addition to hands-on experience for a CV or resume, interns also gain highly-valued insight into one of today’s most influential economies.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international consulting internships in Hong Kong may include:
- Conducting market research and preparing presentations
- Analysing data for clients
- Identifying opportunities for automation
- Performing audits to find improvements with specific processes in place
- Researching incubator programs to support and help the company grow