Canada’s economic capital, Toronto, is one of today’s most multicultural business hubs in the world. An international entrepreneur internship in Toronto allows young professionals to gain impressive hands-on experience. Thanks to the city’s many incubators, it is the number one startup hub in the country. For those looking for an area in which they can make an impact and have room for growth, entrepreneurship is the perfect career field. Interns lucky enough to get a role in a startup wear many hats, and learn about the many aspects of an organization.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international entrepreneur internship may include:
- Assisting with client/relationship management as well as business development and outreach
- Sales and customer support
- Managing social media accounts and producing content such as blogs
- Researching funding options and drafting proposals
- Project and event management