Ireland’s capital city of Dublin is one of today’s most well-known hubs for technology and innovation. While global companies including Facebook and Google call the city home, there is also startup community known as the Silicon Valley of Europe. An international entrepreneur internship in Dublin offers young professionals the competitive advantage needed to succeed when launching their own venture, as well as access to world-class connections and mentorship.
Our alumni have previously interned at exciting start-ups including:
Responsibilities at an international entrepreneur internship in Dublin may include:
- Data analysis and research regarding internal processes and wider industry trends
- Managing social media platforms, planning digital outreach calendars
- Assisting with customer support and community management
- Identifying potential partnerships and opportunities for outreach
- Drafting applications for grants and funding