For young entrepreneurs, nothing is more inspiring and impactful than interning with an international startup. Starting your own venture is no small feat, and requires a great amount of creativity and drive, as well as strong skills and meaningful connections. An international entrepreneur internship in Hong Kong allows you to develop all of these things, while also gaining unique insight into the inner workings of the world’s top startups.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at an international entrepreneurship internship in Hong Kong may include:
- Managing social media accounts and collaborating with marketing departments on social media strategy development and campaign planning
- Conducting research to identify potential sources of funding, drafting grant applications
- Fundraising through accelerator programs
- Participating in customer support, sales and client management
- Conducting research regarding efficiency of company processes and industry best practices