Environmental science internships abroad in Shanghai are a unique opportunity to experience the sustainability industry in one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. An understanding of the Chinese perspective and market is incredibly valuable, and quite unique. Interns can learn about sustainable design in China to businesses optimizing for sustainability. Regardless of the specific placement, young professionals have the chance to develop a broader perspective on both environmental science and the global community, while finding contacts and mentorship.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at environmental science internships abroad in Shanghai may include:
- Researching sustainable design, conservation and energy projects
- Drafting content for proposals and presentations
- Analyzing technologies for green initiatives
- Identifying potential partnerships and funding opportunities
- Assisting with marketing, outreach and community engagement