Melbourne, Australia is known as one of the world’s most creative and livable cities, and is a top destination for students and professionals from around the world. International fashion internships in Australia offer the opportunity to learn alongside top designers, stylists and merchandisers, and to gain insight into the inner workings of a brand. From international brands to boutique fashion marketing agencies, Melbourne has it all, making it the perfect place to network, find mentorship and build a portfolio.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international fashion internships in Australia may include:
- Maintaining social media accounts and drafting posts
- Creating multimedia content for marketing campaigns
- Drafting written content and blogging
- Planning and executing events, including studio set up and photoshoot assistance
- Coordinating with vendors and managing client communication