The city of Barcelona has a long and unique history when it comes to the fashion industry. The city hosts many notable fashion events every year, and is a hub for design. International fashion internships in Barcelona offer a unique look into one of Europe’s top fashion cities, and full immersion into the richly diverse culture of Spain’s northern Catalan region. Innovation and creativity thrive in Barcelona’s colorful streets, and the city’s agencies and brands are some of the best places to launch a career.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international fashion internships in Barcelona may include:
- Maintaining social media accounts and drafting posts
- Creating multimedia content for marketing campaigns
- Drafting written content and blogging
- Planning and executing events, including studio set up and photoshoot assistance
- Coordinating with vendors and managing client communication