As a global hub for innovation and creativity, Hong Kong is an excellent destination for anyone looking to gain inspiration and gain experience at the forefront of their field. International fashion internships in Hong Kong are a unique opportunity to learn from some of Asia’s top designers, stylists and business leaders. Interns are placed with a diverse range of host organizations, ranging from sustainable fashion brands to startups seeking to change the fashion scene in the region.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international fashion internships in Hong Kong may include:
- Maintaining social media accounts and drafting posts
- Creating multimedia content for marketing campaigns
- Drafting designs, as well as written content
- Planning and executing events, including studio set up and photoshoot assistance
- Coordinating with vendors and managing client communication