From London Fashion Week to The Clothes Show London, the British fashion industry is centered around London – one of the world’s most respected fashion hubs. International fashion internships in London allow aspiring designers, illustrators, stylists, merchandisers and marketing experts alike to learn from the very best in the industry. Interns will be exposed to the competitive environment that is home to today’s most well-known brands and designers, including Stella McCartney and Vivienne Westwood.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international fashion internships in London may include:
- Maintaining social media accounts and drafting posts
- Creating multimedia content for marketing campaigns
- Drafting written content and blogging
- Planning and executing events, including studio set up and photoshoot assistance
- Coordinating with vendors and managing client communication