Madrid has long been a haven for high fashion and luxury brands, and has a long history in Europe’s fashion industry. International fashion internships in Madrid offer unique exposure to this most competitive of markets and a chance to learn from Spain’s top designers and creatives. The city plays host to many of the region’s most notable industry events, drawing key figures from around the world, and providing the perfect opportunity to network, find inspiration and grow as a professional.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at international fashion internships in Madrid may include:
- Maintaining social media accounts and drafting posts
- Creating multimedia content for marketing campaigns
- Drafting written content and blogging
- Planning and executing events, including studio set up and photoshoot assistance
- Coordinating with vendors and managing client communication