International finance internships in California are a professional opportunity unlike any other. The state of California is the world’s fifth largest economy, surpassing that of the United Kingdom. It is a major driving force behind the wider American economy, and is the country’s most diverse region. Interns are placed in the heart of the international finance sphere, surrounded by top professionals and companies.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international finance internships in California may include:
- Preparing financial statements and assisting with the production of monthly reports
- Financial research and financial analysis
- Assisting with accounts payable and payroll
- Collaborating with wider team on yearly forecasting projects
- Database management and record maintenance