International finance internships in Canada place young professionals at the heart of the Canadian financial industry, in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. Toronto is the home to many of Canada’s top banks and stock exchanges, as well as multinational firms and international professionals. Due to the incredibly competitive nature of the Canadian economy, an internship offers the chance to get a foot in the door and build up valuable connections.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Toronto may include:
- Conducting financial research and analysis
- Preparing financial statements
- Managing company financial databases
- Maintaining company records and data entry
- Assisting with month-end financial reports, payroll and accounts payable