Chile is one of the fastest-growing and most stable economies in South America, a region whose economic expansion rate is larger than that of Asia. International finance internships in Chile take place in the capital city of Santiago, home to the country’s major banks and corporations. As a truly global city, Santiago draws talent and investment from around the continent and the world, and is an incredible place for young professionals to learn and grow.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Chile may include:
- Conducting financial research and analysis
- Collaborating on quarterly and yearly forecasting
- Database management, data entry and record maintenance
- Assisting with month-end financial reports, payroll and accounts payable
- Preparing financial statements