As one of Latin America’s fastest growing economies, Colombia is at the heart of the region’s growth. International finance internships in Colombia offer young professionals the chance to gain insight into this rapid expansion, and to develop an understanding of the business culture in Latin America. These unique viewpoints are growing exponentially more valuable as the region’s economic growth continues to skyrocket.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Colombia may include:
- Researching financial trends
- Conducting financial and data analysis
- Collaborating on quarterly and yearly forecasting
- Database management including data entry and updating records
- Assisting with month-end financial reports, payroll and accounts payable