Whether you’re looking to practice your Spanish skills or want to get a foot in the door of the competitive European finance sector, international finance internships in Madrid are a truly unbeatable opportunity. Interns gain hands-on experience in top organizations, while honing essential skills and developing relationships with global finance professionals. Additionally, developing or perfecting foreign language skills is one of the very best ways to stand out in the job market.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Madrid may include:
- Conducting financial research and analysis
- Managing data entry and record maintenance
- Financial modelling and forecasting
- Assisting with payroll and Accounts Payable
- Preparing financial statements