An international hospitality internship in Australia offers a glimpse into an exclusive industry, one of the very best in the English-speaking world. As one of Australia’s main financial and business centers, Melbourne is an incredibly international city, and is continuously playing host to visitors from around the world, who come to experience the life “down under.” In addition to being one of the world’s top travel destinations, Australia is also the location of many major global events, including the Australian Open.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Australia may include:
- Assisting with event planning and attending client meetings
- Managing social media accounts including drafting and scheduling posts across multiple platforms
- Coordinating collaboration with external partners and vendors
- Providing customer service
- Maintaining online listings and tracking customer satisfaction