Barcelona is one of Europe’s most visited cities, making it an ideal place to learn about the region’s business culture and begin building a network. An international hospitality internship in Barcelona is a truly international experience, set in one of Spain’s most beautiful seaside destinations. The city hosts world-class events for a rotating door of the world’s most prominent companies and individuals, and boasts an incredible array of travel opportunities.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Barcelona may include:
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Assisting with all aspects of corporate event planning including collaborating with vendors
- Identifying potential sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Maintaining listings on referral websites
- Providing customer service