An international hospitality internship in Colombia allows interns from around the world to experience the unique world of Latin America’s travel and hospitality industry from the inside. In such an international industry, Spanish language skills are incredibly valuable, and there’s no better pathway to fluency than immersion. In Medellin, “the city of eternal spring,” top hotels and agencies welcome visitors from every corner of the world, all year round.
Our alumni have previously interned at companies including
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Colombia may include:
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Assisting with all aspects of event planning and execution including collaborating with vendors and partners
- Tracking recommendations and feedback
- Maintaining online listings
- Providing customer service regarding bookings, itinerary changes etc.