An international hospitality internship in Hong Kong is a valuable international experience, offering access to the heart of the industry and a chance to gain insight into Chinese business culture. As one of the top financial cities in the world, Hong Kong draws top companies, events and individuals from around the world. The city is popular with tourists and businessmen alike, due in part to its incredible public transit, delicious cuisine and world-class hotels.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Hong Kong may include:
- Managing and updating the organization’s social media accounts
- Assisting with marketing and community outreach endeavors
- Collaborating with vendors and external partners on event execution
- Updating listings on referral sites, tracking feedback and recommendations
- Providing customer service regarding bookings, itinerary changes etc.