The Shanghai skyline is one of the tallest and most iconic in the world. Home to many of China’s largest banks, top companies and most successful individuals, it is a thriving international hub. An international hospitality internship in Shanghai places interns at the heart of China’s thriving economy and offer a chance to learn about its unique business culture. From world-class cuisine to high-end travel and event agencies, the city is not short of opportunity for eager and competitive young professionals.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at an international hospitality internship in Shanghai may include:
- Managing social media accounts and assisting with marketing tasks
- Assisting with all aspects of event planning and collaborating with vendors
- Tracking customer satisfaction and feedback and creating reports
- Maintaining online listings
- Providing customer service