International IT internships in Madrid offer a chance to gain experience in the competitive European market, while building the kind of portfolio and network essential for a successful international career. Spain’s diverse and innovative startup scene is one of the best places for international professionals to launch a career. As the country’s financial and cultural capital, Madrid is home to many of Europe’s most exciting companies and organizations.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international IT internships in Madrid may include:
- Front end tasks including creating responsive user interfaces and implementation testing for front end framework
- Back end web development using Python, Java, and Node JS
- Conducting testing on products and new apps including quality assurance testing to identify bugs
- Collaborating on projects to automate manual processes
- Researching market and competitor trends, preparing presentations