As one of the world’s most creative and diverse cities, Melbourne, Australia is the perfect destination for students and young professionals seeking international exposure. In the English-speaking world, Melbourne is a leader in both innovation and business, making it an excellent launch pad for a global career. International journalism internships in Australia offer exposure to an immense variety of both local and global organizations, from specialty topic magazines to publishing houses.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships in Australia may include:
- Drafting blogs, social media posts and website content
- Writing press releases, newsletters, editorials etc.
- Researching and pitching stories
- Developing contacts, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Creating multimedia content