Dublin is one of the biggest digital media hubs of Europe. Thanks to the presence of major multimedia companies, international journalism internships in Dublin allow interns to gain familiarity with the European media industry, from local radio stations to online magazines and everything in between. Interns will develop a competitive portfolio and a network that spans the continent.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships in Dublin may include:
- Multimedia content creation (depending on skill set)
- Writing blogs, press releases, newsletters and editorials
- Drafting social media posts and website content
- Conducting research, preparing pitches and presentations
- Developing contacts, scheduling and conducting interviews