Hong Kong is one of Asia’s most international cities, and is an incredible place to launch a media career. From boutique publishing studios to niche publications covering everything from technology to finance, the Hong Kong media scene has something for everyone. International journalism internships in Hong Kong place young professionals in a challenging professional environment, allowing them to network, build a portfolio and develop a unique global perspective.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships in Hong Kong may include:
- Drafting press releases, blogs, editorials and other written content
- Pitching stories to local and international media outlets
- Researching and pitching potential topics
- Conducting interviews, researching future sources and maintaining contacts
- Creating multimedia content