New York is one of the largest and most diverse media hubs in the world. International journalism internships in New York are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to launch your career from one of the most highly regarded cities in the industry. Many of the most successful journalists, bloggers, publishers and public relations experts call New York home. Interns develop competitive portfolios and professional contacts to last a career.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships in New York may include:
- Preparing written content including press releases, blogs and editorials
- Pitching stories to local and international media outlets
- Researching and pitching potential topics
- Obtaining and conducting interviews
- Creating multimedia content depending on skill level