As China’s business and financial capital, Shanghai is one of the most international cities in Asia, and there can be no better place for young professionals to gain international experience. International journalism internships in Shanghai offer a unique perspective into the Chinese media industry, as well as into Chinese business culture, and the ever more prominent Chinese economy. From finance magazines and media production companies to boutique storytelling agencies, there’s something in Shanghai for everyone.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international journalism internships in Shanghai may include:
- Drafting press releases, blogs, editorials and other written content
- Pitching stories to local and international media outlets
- Researching and pitching potential topics
- Conducting interviews, researching future sources and maintaining contacts
- Creating multimedia content