Whether you’re looking to make yourself stand out in applications for law school or are focused on developing a legal network, international legal internships in Madrid are a truly unique opportunity for professional growth. No matter your area of interest, international experience will set you apart from the competition. In a city as prominent and international as Madrid, the opportunities for young professionals are endless.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international legal internships in Madrid may include:
- Researching previous cases and drafting reports
- Tracking relevant legislation
- Case organization in preparation for trials and hearings
- Assisting with clerical work and drafting correspondence
- Attending client meetings