International marketing internships in Australia offer the perfect combination of travel and hands-on experience. From digital marketing agencies to world-class PR firms, Australia’s creative hub of Melbourne has it all. Interns will be immersed in an incredible community of top professionals, and develop a truly global perspective on the industry.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in Australia may include:
- Managing social media accounts, designing posts across a variety of online platforms
- Assisting with strategic planning for social media campaigns
- Planning and execution of corporate events
- Creating written content for web including blogs, email campaigns etc.
- Designing promotional materials
- Conducting outreach to local media, drafting press releases and coordinating media requests