International marketing internships in Colombia allow young professionals to get a first-hand look at the powerhouse that is one of Latin America’s fastest growing economies. It’s the perfect place to immerse yourself in a new culture, practice a new language, and gain a new perspective. Marketing interns in Colombia are placed across several types of organizations, including startups, international companies, and even nonprofit and governmental organizations.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in Colombia may include:
- Managing social media accounts, developing social media outreach calendar and strategy
- Creating digital marketing materials
- Drafting written content including blogs, newsletters and email campaigns
- Assisting with planning and execution of corporate events
- Coordinating with media and drafting press releases