International marketing internships in Madrid can take on a variety of forms across the city’s diverse business opportunities. The city is home to both Spanish and multinational companies, and is an incubator for creativity, innovation, and success. In Madrid, the opportunities for Marketing interns range from boutique agencies and consulting firms all the way to internal marketing departments of major organizations. From branding and public relations to market analysis, marketing interns are constantly learning.
Our alumni have interned at organizations including:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in Madrid may include:
- Coordinating email campaigns and reach-outs to local media for press coverage, including drafting press releases
- Managing social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Brainstorming social media strategy and growth campaigns
- Graphic design and multimedia production, depending on technical skills
- Creating written content for website and distribution such as newsletters, postings and blogs