International NGO internships in Australia are an exciting way to launch a global career and gain a unique perspective on the top issues facing the world today. In Melbourne, one of the country’s most international cities, Australian NGOs bring expertise to topics ranging from the environment and sustainable food production poverty and legal assistance for refugees. At a nonprofits, interns play an integral role in the day to day business of the organization, and are key players in meaningful projects.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in Australia may include:
- Digital content creation for promotional materials including multimedia content
- Social media management across a variety of platforms
- Event planning and execution, assisting with campaign strategy
- Research, data analysis and presentation preparation
- Identifying potential partnerships and funding opportunities