International NGO internships in Dublin allow young professionals to develop a strong understanding of the structure and strategy of international organizations, and to develop connections in Ireland and around the world. Interns can gain experience with host organizations ranging international nonprofits tackling issues such as poverty alleviation and cancer awareness to local groups focusing on everything from homelessness to mental health and youth development.
Our alumni have interned at organizations including
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in Dublin may include:
- Creating promotional materials including multimedia and content
- Drafting written content including blogs, newsletters and press releases
- Managing social media platforms and conducting outreach on platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Planning and execution of events, assisting with campaign strategy
- Conducting research to identify potential partnerships and funding opportunities