Gaining experience with a nonprofit organization in Hong Kong’s incredibly diverse and international landscape is one of the best ways to launch a career. Interns will gain first hand experience with both regional and international issues, as well as a truly global mindset and a unique set of skills. Young professionals will be exposed to many different aspects of nonprofit organizations, and take on a wide variety of roles depending on their skills and interests at international NGO internships in Hong Kong.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at international NGO internships in Hong Kong may include:
- Conducting research, drafting reports and preparing presentations
- Managing social media accounts, assisting with strategic planning
- Identifying potential sources of funding and drafting applications for grants
- Creating promotional materials
- Assisting with campaigns and events