Germany is one of the largest and most diverse media hubs in the world. International journalism internships in Germany are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to launch your career from one of the most highly regarded cities in the industry. Many of the most successful journalists, bloggers, publishers and public relations experts call Germany home. Interns develop competitive portfolios and professional contacts to last a career.
Responsibilities at independent traveler journalism internships in Germany may include:
- Preparing written content including press releases, blogs and editorials
- Pitching stories to local and international media outlets
- Researching and pitching potential topics
- Obtaining and conducting interviews
- Creating multimedia content depending on skill level