California is a thriving international business hub, and one of the most international cities in the region. Professionals and students from around the world call California home, making it an excellent place to network. Independent Traveler marketing internships in California not only provide young professionals with great experience, but with a truly unique perspective on international business. Interns in California are placed with all types of organizations, ranging from local California businesses to international organizations.
Our alumni have interned at organizations including:
Responsibilities at international marketing internships in California may include:
- Assisting in the development of social media strategy and execution of key campaigns
- Coordinating and drafting content for email campaigns
- Reaching out to local and international media, responding to press requests and drafting press releases
- Graphic design and multimedia editing (based on skill level)
- Drafting written content including blog posts, newsletters and social media posts