As one of Europe’s most prominent and international capital cities, Madrid is the perfect setting for those looking to learn about the social issues facing the region today. Social work internships abroad in Madrid allow young professionals to develop an entirely new perspective, on both the issues facing communities and the ways in which different organizations and governments work to combat them. Interns gain hands-on experience and a broad understanding of international organizations, while engaging with communities and putting their skills to the test.
Interns have previously been placed with:
Responsibilities at social work internships abroad in Madrid may include:
- Preparing for campaigns, fundraising and community outreach events etc.
- Managing social media accounts and creating promotional materials
- Assisting with general marketing tasks including blog writing
- Researching, analyzing data and preparing reports and presentations
- Liaising with internal and external partners to plan and execute events