“The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.” ― Shannon L. Alder
Wondering how to make the most of your free time in your 20’s? Here’s our ultimate bucket list of things you should do before you turn 30.
1. Learn a Latin dance.
2. Backpack through Asia.
3. Swim alongside dolphins.
4. Spend a summer working abroad.
5. Form your own international squad.
6. Travel somewhere completely on your own.
7. Count your blessings. (Literally. Count them all).
8. Test drive another career path.
9. Specialize in a type of cuisine.
10. Try something again that you didn’t really like as a kid.
11. Introduce yourself to a complete stranger.
12. Take an internship abroad.
13. Choose the road less traveled by every once in a while.
14. Pick up a new language.
15. Learn an obscure sport.
16. Try a completely new cuisine.
17. Interview your grandparents.
18. Learn about a country you didn’t know existed.
19. Instead of doing a tour, take the bus all around a new city.
20. Spend a day people watching in a coffee shop. Take notes.
21. Become an expert in something that has nothing to do with work.
22. Ride an exotic animal.
23. Laugh. Snort. Cackle. Don’t hold back.
24. Move somewhere completely new.
25. Master some Latin American slang.
26. Organize a day trip for you and your friends.
27. Become an expert in another part of the world.
28. Shop at an exotic food market. Cook something new.
30. Pick up surfing.
Start ticking things off the ultimate bucket list and apply now for an international internship!
Photo 4. by The Intern Group
Photo 5. by The Intern Group