Our programs start at under $2000. Select a program from the drop-down menu to view the fees.
Program start dates
Programs are available all-year-round on a rolling admission schedule with the following start dates:
The cost of the program is fixed in Thai Baht (THB).
*Program fees do not include visa fees (except for Hong Kong), flights, insurance or daily food & drink.
Need based discounts
$500 off if you receive the following:
- US: Pell Grant
- UK: Maintenance Loan or Maintenance Grant of over £8200
- Australia: Youth Allowance
- Canada: Canada Student Grant (CSG)
- Hong Kong: Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS) or Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
Merit based society discounts
10% discount if you’re a member of:
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Mu Kappa Tau
5% discount if you’re a member of:
- Golden Key International Honour Society
$300 discount if you’re a member of:
- Center for Interim Programs
- Banyan Global
$200 discount if you’re a member of:
discount for alumni who do summer programs in June and July
discount for alumni towards any program excluding those in June and July
for referring a friend who does the program
financial need based discount
discount if your sibling enrolls in the program
5 fully funded programs to Bangkok in summer 2020 (UUKi)
The Intern Group will be offering 5 fully funded programs to Bangkok for 4 weeks in August 2020. We are offering these scholarships as a commitment to Universities UK International’s Go International: Stand Out campaign to double the number of UK students going abroad during their degree.
The scholarships will be open to students from UUKi’s partner universities, to see a list of partner universities please click here.
Students: Apply here by December 20, 2019
Educators: For more information please contact Rick Cross (email@example.com)
The Intern Group’s Global Leadership Grants
We provide internal scholarships and grants to help outstanding candidates realize their potential every year. The application process for our Global Leadership Grants for 2020 will open in October 2019.
In addition to applying for these scholarships, grants and discounts, there are also lots of ways to fund your program. Many of our participants have found it useful to create a crowdfunding page on GoFundMe, for instance. Others have also saved money by subletting their apartment on Airbnb while they did the program. If you have any additional questions about how you might be able to fund your program, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Admissions team in your interview process, as they will be able to guide you in the direction of applying for resources that may apply to you.
International Education grants and scholarships
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
Federal Student Aid scholarship database of the US government
Your state educational grant agency
The Fund for Education Abroad
Go Overseas Study & Intern Abroad Scholarship
Luce Scholars Program
The Asian Cultural Council
Council on International Education Exchange
Zibby Garnett Travel Fellowship
Royal Geographical Society grants
University of Birmingham Student Vacation and Travel Scholarships
University of St Andrews Travel Scholarships
Cardiff University International Scholarship Fund
University of Glasgow scholarships
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
BUTEX-affiliated universities and institutions
- No application fee.
- Submit application online.
- Schedule an interview by phone or skype with our admissions team.
- Evaluation of your interview and resume/CV by our admissions team.
- If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
- Confirm your place in the program by making a non-refundable deposit of 800 British Pounds.
3. Half of balance due
- 50% of your remaining fee is due within 30 days of enrollment. Our money-back guarantee covers you through the entire process.
4. Remaining balance due
- You will be asked to pay the remaining balance within 21 days of having your internship role confirmed.
5. Pack your bags
- You are ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!