Full-Ride Global Leadership Grant to Bangkok
The Intern Group Scholarships for 2020
The Global Leadership Grant to Bangkok funds a needs-based student or recent graduate to intern abroad. An international internship in the emerging market in Bangkok, Thailand is invaluable. Interns benefit from exposure to a new culture and language, professional experience, and a global network.
- Program fees covered
- Program activities and excursions
- 24/7 support from the local team
- Professional development workshops
To be eligible for the global leadership grant to Bangkok, applicant must be:
- A full-time student (undergraduate or masters) or a recent graduate
- Applying to only one Global Leadership Grant
- Willing to document their experience in Bangkok with four written blogs or video blogs or a combination of the two
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant or student financial aid
- Submit an essay responding to the following prompt in 650 words or fewer:
“ What does global leadership mean to you? Why should you receive a Global Leadership Grant from The Intern Group? This is your time to provide insight into who you are behind the resume.”
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Provide proof of financial need through previously received grants, federal aid or other forms of student financial aid. Send an image with your application of the financial aid letter. Our funding page shows accepted forms of financial aid.
Candidates must submit all application requirements:
the essay, letter of recommendation, CV/resume and proof of financial need via the online application form. Strong applicants show:
The application is due February 7th, 2020. Applications are not considered after the deadline.
- February 17th, 2020: Invitations to the shortlist are sent
- February 28th, 2020: Shortlisted candidates need to upload a video in which they respond to a career-focused question (1 minute 30 seconds in length). This question is specified at the time of shortlisting with further detail when applicants are contacted.
- March 9th, 2020: The winner of the Global Leadership Grant is announced.
Please note that the recipient’s program fees will be covered (including accommodation, professional development workshops, program activities, and 24/7 local support). However, program fees do not include visa fees, flights, in-country transportation, insurance or daily food & drink.
The 2020 application cycle is now closed.