Visa information for Sydney
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 and under 31 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity.
- You must be a citizen of one of these countries HERE or HERE.
- You must demonstrate functional English proficiency.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least AUD 5000, or equivalent) at the time of application.
- You must hold adequate health insurance coverage.
- New Zealand nationals are exempted for a visa.
- Online applications are accepted. The entire process takes about 3-5 weeks.
- Visas are subject to an annual quota and distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Visa cost is estimated at AUD 510. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover this and other associated expenses regarding the visa application.
- This visa is valid for 12 months and lasts for 12 months upon first arrival.
- Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
- Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.